Before purchasing a new washing machine checking Samsung, LG, Bosch, IFB washing machines are a good step but not enough for some. If you are still confused between a semi-automatic or fully automatic washing machine, then this guide is perfect for you. We will help you to understand which washing machine type is a good fit for your needs.
Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
A fully automatic washing machine comes with numerous advanced features like cold and warm water, washing, rinsing, wringing, taking soap, bubble maker, and other unique features. These washing machines come with programmers that run a series of useful commands for your daily laundry.
Benefits of a Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
- Can wash and dry clothes on their own
- It doesn’t take up lots of space
- Self-cleaning option and drains dirty water
- It comes with more advanced and useful features
- Cleans clothes efficiently
- It comes with a child-lock option
Cons of a Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
- Expensive machine
- It might be complicated for some users
- It takes time to clean your clothes
- Stopping a washing cycle once it has started is not easy
- Expensive maintenance
- You have to be careful with modes, or it can easily damage delicate clothes.
Semi-automatic Washing Machine
A semi-automatic washing machine will not do all the work by itself. You have to check the workload by yourself. Semi-automatic machines can endure the wear and tear that comes with regular washing and can offer long durability.
The layout of these machines is pretty basic, as it relies on a handful of commands. Once the cleaning cycle is over, you need to squeeze the water and put the clothes into the attached dryer section.
These machines also consume very little power compared to fully automatic machine units.
Benefits of a Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
- It is durable and comes with a long operating life
- Users can stop a washing cycle and can start again
- Affordable pricing
- The water amount can be regulated
- Very user-friendly and easy to operate or repair
- It does not consume a lot of power or water
- The two tubs can work individually at the same time
Cons of a Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
- No automatic filling and draining options
- Requires proper attention
- Occupies a lot of space
- No child-safety lock option
While both types of washing machines fulfill the duty of washing clothes, they have various critical differences in terms of features and washing style. You must pay attention to the advantages and disadvantages which we have listed above for you.
Be it a fully automatic washing machine or semi automatic washing machine now you can purchase the latest and best washing machines on Cost EMIs from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.