Table of Contents
Most of us have experienced some unexpected financial emergency and had to find immediate cash during inconvenient circumstances. In such cases, you are likely to look for other ways to get quick funds, such as a payday loan.
A payday loan is a type of short-term loan where the lender is issued with high-interest credit based on their income for a short term. Usually, a part of their next paycheck serves as the principal. The interest rate on payday loans is high but the loan amount is credited instantly.
There are payday loan brokers and direct lenders in the UK and both of them have their advantages. Both of them work slightly differently and it is important to understand the differences between them before making a decision.
Looking for a payday loan company as a direct lender and a loan broker
LoanPig works both as a direct lender and a loan broker and is completely authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)so that they can give access to one of the largest panels of lenders in the UK to find the best deal for their clients. With their instant payday loans, you can borrow up to £1500 online by just completing their online application.
They do not charge any upfront fees and you can be sure to find a short-term loan both quickly and effortlessly in no time. Simply visit their website and click apply now for payday loans UK and once it gets approved, you can have the funds to use the same day.
Businesses that offer loans themselves are direct lenders. Borrowers can apply for direct loans and good direct lenders will provide the borrowers with all the information if they are a good candidate for the loan and whether the loan is right for them.
Payday loan brokers
A business that assists people in finding loans is known as a loan broker. They will assist you to navigate the intricacies of the payday loan market and help you find a loan at a rate that is suitable for them. The brokers handle the application process online and charge a fee for their service that can be paid either by the lender they have recommended or the borrower who uses their services.
Advantages of direct lenders
- You do not need to wait for a broker’s recommendations.
- You receive a quick lending decision and the money is in your bank within hours.
- There are no brokerage fees involved.
- There is no need to sign up and provide your bank details.
Advantages of a payday loan broker
- You save time and energy by calling different lenders for the best deals and filling out online applications as payday loans are about getting quick cash.
- The broker chooses trusted lenders suitable for your needs.
- A payday loan broker will provide you with different options to match your needs, whether you are looking for a loan with low interest or borrowing the largest amount.
Whatever your choice, getting a hassle-free and quick loan during crucial times is the need of the hour. Simply be cautious while choosing a lender or a broker and check their authenticity before taking a loan.