Mulethi or Licorice is a plant that usually grows in Europe and Asia. Its health benefits remained undiscovered in Europe until a link route was established for trade with India during the 14th century AD. In India, the root of the plant has been long in use for medicinal purposes as an essential ingredient in a well-known after-dinner treat called paan. Mulethi is today well known for its powerful skin and hair care benefits. And the best mulethi powder for skin is one that is derived from organically grown mulethi plants. You should, therefore, buy mulethi powder only from reputed brands after looking into their user reviews in the internet.
Why to buy mulethi powder for skin?
- 100% natural: When you choose natural products over chemicals you are not compromising on the quality, instead you are protecting your skin from harmful ingredients. Indus Valley best mulethi powder for skin should, therefore, be free from all chemicals and synthetic elements including fertilizer and pesticide residues. And this becomes possible only if it is organically grown. Also, you should buy mulethi powder that is devoid of artificial preservatives and fragrances.
- Welcome bright skin: Mulethi powder effectively regulates the production of the enzyme Tyrosinase. This leads to prevention of skin tanning, while leaving your skin even toned. The ultraviolet rays of the sun and deathly pollution too have completely damaged the outermost layer of our skin. This has made our skin look dull and dry. You can buy mulethi powder to bring back your lost glow and to brighten your complexion.
- Controls excess oil: Acne and pimples develop due to the excess of natural grease sebum on the face. Using best mulethi powder for skin can ward off clogged pores as it cleanses away the excess oils leaving your skin with a beautiful glow, while preventing acne, pimples and rashes. Its powerful antibacterial and antioxidant properties solve skin problems.
- Wrinkle-free face: Regular usage of mulethi powder can delay the skin’s aging process. Its powerful antioxidant properties counter the free radical build-ups preventing wrinkle and fine lines, no matter how harsh the environment is.
How to use it for skin benefits?
Take 2 tbsp of mulethi powder and mix it with 8 tbsp rose water or milk. Mix it into a fine paste and apply the paste on your face. Let the mask rest on your face until it’s dry. Once dry, wash it off with fresh water. You can also store the mask in a jar for regular use.
Why to buy mulethi powder for hair and throat?
- No dandruff: The best mulethi powder for skin would also do wonders for your hair and scalp. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties powerfully work for dandruff removal, and also slow down the spread of lice. Mulethi powder soothes and keeps the scalp hydrated which is why the formation of dandruff becomes less.
- Hair growth: Mulethi powder has vitamin D in it which directly boosts hair growth. Therefore, as a corollary, it also stops hair fall. Its powerful antioxidant properties make your hair shiny, long and strong.
- Boosts digestion and immunity: Please check if the product is edible or not before you buy mulethi powder. If edible, then mix the powder with some honey or water to make a quick remedy for your digestive system and for improving bowel movement. Also, it is quite helpful in boosting immunity.
- Clears respiratory tract: Simply chewing a small piece of mulethi root clears the throat instantly and also provides immediate relief from cough and asthmatic symptoms. Mulethi powder also treats bronchitis if used as per the directions of an Ayurveda practitioner.
Do you have more to add to this discussion? Please feel free to add as comments below.