Table of Contents
Getting a successful life after a BBA degree is a dream for all BBA graduates. Are you the one who has the same dream of getting the best job after completing your BBA degree? If yes, a BBA degree from Cheran Arts Science College is the ideal place for you.
It is one of the best colleges for BBA in Tamil Nadu and is best known for its quality education. A BBA degree is a professional degree course that provides the best career opportunities to BBA graduates.
In this blog, we are going to tell you how a BBA degree can provide you with the best job with a handsome salary package.
What is a BBA degree all about?
BBA degree is a 3-year undergraduate degree program that deals with business administration and business ethics. At Cheran Arts Science College, a BBA degree is offered in semester mode. This degree has 6 semesters, 2 semesters per year.
To get into a BBA degree course, the student must clear their 10+2 from any recognised board of education. At least 50% of the marks need to be in the 12th class.
Facts about BBA
|BBA Full Form
|Bachelor of Business Administration
|10+2 with 50% marks
|Mode of Admission
|Direct and Merit-based
|Minimum and Upper Age Limit
|17 Min and 25 Upper
|Higher Education Options
|MBA, PGDM, B.ed
|Job options after BBA
|Marketing Manager, Event Manager, Business Analyst
|Best BBA Colleges
|Cheran Arts Science College
A BBA degree can help students in getting their dream job
BBA is a renowned professional degree in India. Many best colleges for BBA in Tamil Nadu provide job opportunities after graduation. In their placement drives, students get a chance to interact with top MNCs and other industry professionals.
This degree program is worldwide famous and the demand for young BBA graduates is so high in the international market. Due to this, many BBA graduates shifted to other countries to get decent salary packages.
A BBA degree can help you in achieving your dreams in the following ways;
- Popular degree course globally: BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is a world-famous professional degree course in the management field. Today’s businesses grow so fast, they need professional and skilled candidates that can handle various aspects of business without any trouble. The salary package is also high which also makes it the best choice for the students.
- Offer a wide range of job opportunities: Once you complete your graduation from the best BBA colleges in Tamilnadu, you open doors to multiple career opportunities. This degree provides you with a job in both government and private sectors. After your BBA, you can start work as Business Manager, Event Planner, Academic Writer, Teacher, Business Consultant, Financial analyst, and much more.
- Higher salary package: The prominent reason for studying any degree course is basically getting the highest salary package. A BBA degree is a degree course that is able to provide the best salary package. The highest salary package ever offered to BBA graduates is 10 LPA by Microsoft Corporation.
- Job opportunities in other countries:– You must have a dream of getting a job in the USA, UK, Australia, and many other countries. International Companies like Meta, Amazon, Google, and Microsoft hire BBA candidates with 1-2 years of experience. Note one thing, to get a job in an overseas country, you just need to clear the IELTS exam.
Career options after the BBA degree course
Graduates from BBA colleges in Coimbatore can get jobs after their graduation. This degree offers multiple career options that candidates can choose as per their interests;
- Bank Branch Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Commercial Lender
- Financial Manager
- Financial Planner
- Portfolio Manager
- Trust Manager
- Security Analyst
- Tax Practices
- GST Filing
- Tax & Finance Consultant
- Loan Advisor
How Cheran Arts Science College helps you in getting a job after a BBA degree?
Cheran Arts Science College provides a BBA degree course with the best placement rate. This noted college is known as one of the best art and science colleges in Tamilnadu. During the final year, students get internship opportunities that allow them to learn interpersonal and communication skills for job interviews. They have the best faculty with years of experience and Ph.D. degree holders in their respective fields.
In the placement drive, various companies like Amazon, Wipro, Accenture, Google, Mahindra Tech, TATA, Samsung, and JIO provide jobs to deserving candidates. The average salary package offered to Cheran Arts Science College students is 5 LPA.
For students who have a dream of getting a higher salary package or want to pursue higher education (MBA) after a BBA degree, BBA is the ideal course. Along with a good salary package, this degree provides you respect in society. So if you want to create a flourishing career in 2023, this course should be your first priority.
Is Maths compulsory for a BBA degree?
Maths is not a mandatory subject to get into BBA courses, but it would be easy for students to understand the basic concepts of business and commerce if they studied the Maths subject in their 12th class.
What skills do I learn during the BBA course?
BBA is a professional degree course that deals with business and management. While studying this course, students learn various skills such as;
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Team management skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Negotiation skills
Can I do an MBA after a BBA?
After a BBA degree, MBA is the first choice of students. This is the world’s most popular management course. To get into an MBA course, you need to qualify for your graduation with at least 50% marks. Many colleges and universities conduct entrance exams like CAT and MAT for MBA admission.
Which is the best degree, BBA or BCA?
BBA and BCA both are different courses related to different streams of education. BBA is related to business whereas BCA is related to computer science and its applications. Both courses are best in their own way as both are professional courses and high demand in courses worldwide.