Cabinets are a great place to store all those kitchen essentials that don’t have their own specific storage space, but they can quickly become messy and cluttered. However, if you take the time to organize your cabinets, you will save yourself some serious time in the long run. Here are my top 7 favorite ways of organizing your fabuwood kitchen cabinets:
1) Organize by function- put all baking supplies together in one cabinet so that when it’s recipe time you’ll be able 2 find everything with ease.
2) Label items- labelling what is stored where will help make sure everyone knows what goes where.
3) Utilize vertical space- instead of storing large pots and pans on shelves utilize the vertical space by hanging them. This will allow you to make the most of your storage space and create an organized look.
4) Create a place for everything- designate a cabinet for items that need special attention such as glassware, silverware or china. This way it is easy to put them away when they are not in use and you won’t have broken pieces because they weren’t properly stored.
5) Store things together- baskets or bins are great for storing items together, such as utensils in the same basket. This will allow you to find what you need quickly and with ease.
6) Use racks- shelves that roll out can be used to store items that might not fit into standard cabinets such as cookie sheets or cutting boards. This will help keep things off of your countertops and it can also act as a stand for items such as measuring cups.
7) Utilize the door space- use the inside of your cabinet doors to store plastic bags, cooking utensils or even small appliances like blenders. If you have lots of cabinets this will save you lots of counter space.
As you can see, there are many ways to organize your fabuwood kitchen cabinets. You will begin to notice a difference in the way that your kitchen looks and how easy it is to find what you need when you take the time to organize your cabinets.
Clean all the cabinets with a mixture of water and dish soap
If you have organized them already, make sure that it’s still the way you want to store everything.
Wipe down all of your cabinets and remove any shelves or doors.
Use your trusty paintbrush to apply a light coat of primer over these surfaces. I always prefer quality when it comes to primers for my projects.
If you have any shelves that are damaged, replace them with new ones from the hardware store.
Allow the primer to dry completely before proceeding to the next step.
Now it’s time to use your paintbrush and apply a light coat of paint over all of the cabinets. I thought about doing a fun color like white for my cabinets, but I decided to stick with the original color that Fabuwood offers. If you decide to go with a fun color for your project, use a primer that is designed specifically for colors.
Allow the paint to dry completely before proceeding to the next step.
Now it’s time to add some finishing touches and decals! Think about adding fun decals to really bring your design and project together.
Once you have applied any decals that you like, it’s time to seal the paint. Apply a clear varnish or spray sealer over all of your cabinets to protect them and keep them looking new! Your fabuwood kitchen cabinets are now ready for some serious cooking!!
Fabuwood cabinets can be found at your local hardware store or on Columbus Cabinets City.
The best ways to organize your fabuwood kitchen cabinets can be tough, but luckily there are plenty of options. Check out the list below for some ideas on how you can make organizing easier and more effective in your own home. Which one will work for you? What does your cabinet look like now? Are you ready to get started with a new organization project? Let us know! We’re always here to help our clients save time by streamlining their workflow through well-organized storage solutions. Get in touch today if you need any advice or assistance getting organized at home!
Also read: 13 creative cabinet ideas for every home