If not anything, the coronavirus lockdown has allowed us to spend some quality time with our families and many of us are doing so by playing board games, outdoor games or watching series and movies with them. When it comes to family-friendly shows, Netflix has a decent range. It has many shows which can be watched with your families without worrying about the heavy language that is used in the other shows. Let’s look at five great shows which you can enjoy with your family!
- The Last Kingdom – Even though the show takes itself very seriously and is meant for a mature audience, it would still make a good watch for your family if your family has just you, your wife and a toddler who has no idea what you guys are watching. The show is all about politics, drama, and social issues and might seem to bore you, but The Last Kingdom Season 5 is still awaited by its fans which testifies in favor of the show’s popularity.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events – Starring a talented actor like Neil Patrick Harris, this show is worth a watch with your family because of the classic vibes that it gives out. The show reminds us of the quirk of the eighties because of the colorful characterization of the lead actors and makes for a fun watch with the family.
- No Good Nick – A rather recent addition to the list of family-friendly shows on Netflix, No Good Nick is about a young girl who infiltrates the house of a family claiming to be an orphan. The show is categorized as a drama and sitcom, but it confused the viewers because of featuring a lot of physical violence. However, if you can bear with a few minor hitches, then you must watch this show with your family.
- The Healing Powers of Dude – The heartwarming story of a boy who meets an emotional support dog named “Dude”. The show is a sincere take on the mental health issues faced by children in their pre-teen years and therefore makes it a show which can be watched with your family.
- Grace and Frankie – Now this one is truly a gem that is certainly going to entertain your family with many good laughs. The show is carried by two strong female leads who go by the name of Grace and Frankie. The show is a comedy and has six seasons. Grace and Frankie season 7 will get released soon this year.
The series mentioned above have been a part of many lists of the top 10 Netflix series which are meant for family audiences at some point. These series are tailor-made for a great entertainment session with your family and also, you will feel that they have added some quality to your life upon watching them. Apart from that, you must watchcartoononline out for the upcoming seasons of some shows mentioned above which will be released soon and you can watch them with your family as well. Don’t forget that in some countries you can still try 30 days and get free Netflix accounts.