ITIL 4 DPI is a core module for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader tracks. This ITIL framework module promotes organizations to use strategically driven procedures to achieve quantifiable results in a planned manner.
The DPI module of ITIL 4 gives out a set of standards, processes, and methodologies that enterprises must follow to improve business performance over time.
Furthermore, the ITIL 4 DPI certification evaluates a candidate’s ability to design and implement successful IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows.
The module examines the impact of Agile and Lean working methods. It will give practitioners a practical and strategic framework for planning and delivering continuous improvement with the speed and agility they require.
- Understand the Direct, Plan, and Improve Key Concepts
- Understand how to direct, plan, and enhance value streams and practices and how to direct, plan, and improve value streams and processes.
- Understand the breadth of what needs to be directed and planned and apply important direction and planning ideas and approaches in that context.
- Understand and use important measurement and reporting ideas and methods in direction, planning, and improvement.
- Understand the role of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) in the service value system and incorporate the principles and practices.
- Understand and apply the main principles and practices of communication and organizational change management to your organization’s direction, planning, and improvement.
- Understand and know how to employ the basic ideas and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
Job Opportunities for ITIL 4 DPI
An ITIL certification can help you advance your career and earn more money for two reasons.
- ITIL certification means you may improve service daily and long-term as a best practice framework for starters.
- As ITIL is a scalable framework, it can assist many industries.
As a result, the skills you learn will apply to a wide range of job options. If you’re thinking about getting an ITIL certification, here’s a list of possible job prospects for you.
- Information Technology Project Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Information Technology Director
- Information Technology Manager
An ITIL training is unquestionably a worthwhile investment when considering how an ITIL certification will aid your professional advancement and increase your prospective earnings.
Eligibility Criteria for ITIL DPI training
Before applying for this course, candidates must meet the prerequisites listed below.
- Passed the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
- For this module, Attend an authorized training course.
Professionals in the following roles are eligible to apply:
- Managers at all levels are involved in setting direction and strategy, establishing a team that is always improving.
- Managers of all levels of IT and digital are involved in establishing direction and strategy, developing a constantly improving team or service.
Course Content for ITIL DPI certification training
- Module 1- Course Introduction
- Module 2 – DPI Scope, Key Principles, and Methods
- Module 3 – The Role of Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Module 4 – Focus on Improvement
- Module 5 – Focus on Organizational Change Management
- Module 6 – DPI, Measurement, and Reporting
- Module 7: DPI, Value Streams and Practices
- Module 8 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
- Module 9: Measurements and Continual Improvement through Dimensions and SVS
- Module 10: OCM Principles and Methods
- Module 11: Communication Principles and Methods
- Module 12: SVS Development Using Four Dimensions
ITIL DPI certification Examination details
- ITIL DPI Exam is a closed book exam
- Multiple-choice questions
- Time Limit is 90 Minutes.
- You need 28 Marks to clear the Exam.
- You can take Exam in 5 Languages – Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish.
- After taking the Exam, you will receive the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan, and Improve Module exam results within 10-15 business days.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan, and Improve exam is to see if the applicant can demonstrate sufficient understanding and implementation of the ideas included in the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan, and Improve publication to create a learning and improving IT organization.
One of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification qualifications is the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan, and Improve qualification, which examines the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge of running successful IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows.
It is also a requirement for the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader certification, which evaluates a candidate’s ability to develop and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can address digital disruption and generate success.
Knowlathon is a career development platform where thousands of professionals have advanced their careers. Our course materials are regularly updated with the most recent modifications, and we make certain that our students receive comprehensive exam preparation assistance. Our tutors ensure that the sessions are delivered in a relaxed setting and that they are very participatory to guarantee that the principles are communicated clearly and correctly. Join us to enhance your career.