To succeed as an IT professional, you must constantly improve your skills and validate your knowledge to deal with rapidly changing technology and technological practices.
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) certification enhances professionals’ ability to build strategies for managing customer relationships, shaping customer needs, and enhancing customer experiences by cultivating a beneficial culture of collaboration and transparency.
This course will educate you on establishing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders. You’ll also learn about the technologies to help you support value co-creation and customer outcomes while controlling costs and risks.
The customer journey is explored in greater depth in this session, allowing candidates to shape customer demand, manage relationships, and improve the customer experience. It will also enable candidates to improve stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value to formulate mutually accepted requirements and give the required tools to foster a collaborative and transparent culture.
Benefits of ITIL DSV for Organizations
- ITIL enables firms to approach services more professionally, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a result, the return on investment (ROI) increases.
- Through its specifications, ITIL also aids in the increase of sending third-party services. As more experts are ITIL certified, training costs are reduced.
- ITIL deployment also improves the morale of service providers and recipients. This training has the unintended consequence of increasing staff retention and IT staff competency and productivity.
- By applying ITIL, an organization’s IT department gains greater visibility into IT costs and additional assets, which aids in utilizing the greatest assets and reducing hidden costs that result in a significant increase in the total cost of ownership (TCO).
Benefits of ITIL DSV for Professionals
The ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value certification assists you in the following areas:
- Using ITIL practices, design, create and transition a value stream.
- Improve your market value by delivering and managing tech-enabled products and services to stakeholders.
- Using ITIL tools and processes, you can increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your projects.
- To advance your ITSM career, go for higher ITIL certifications.
Job Opportunities for ITIL DSV
- Professionals must decide on certification paths as part of their career planning. ITIL certification is the finest choice if you wish to ride a victorious horse on an unrestricted professional growth path in the IT business.
- The ITIL certification is also related to service management; it opens up working in fields other than IT, such as health care and higher education.
- It allows you to advance your career with Mphasis, IBM, HP, Amazon and others who provide infrastructure services.
- Suppose you’ve worked in the IT business before. In that case, you can advance your career by pursuing positions like technical support, IT service delivery analyst, help desk engineer, or support engineer, among others. After reaching the middle level of the IT industry, with 5-7 years of IT experience, you are frequently asked to accept a role with increased responsibilities, such as IT service shipping managers, service desk managers, incidents/problem managers, release managers, and so on – all of which come with a decent salary.
Before applying for this course, candidates must meet the prerequisites listed below.
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate.
- Attend an authorized training course.
Professionals in the following roles are eligible to apply:
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM specialists
- Professionals in charge of supplier and partner connections
- ITSM professionals who are in charge of stakeholders
- Students and people with interest in ITSM
Course Content for ITIL DSV certification training
- Introduction And Key Concepts
- The Customer Journey
- Customer Journey: Explore
- Customer Journey: Engage
- Customer Journey: Offer
- Customer Journey: Agree
- Customer Journey: Onboard
- Customer Journey: Co-Create
- Customer Journey: Realize
Key Learnings for ITIL DSV course
The DSV course focuses on these key ITIL® 4 practices:
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- Portfolio management
- Service request management
- Service Desk
- Business analysis
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management utilizing
ITIL DSV Certification Examination details
- AXELOS offers the ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Certification
- ITIL DSV Exam is a closed book exam
- Time Limit is 90 Minutes.
- You can take Exam in 5 Languages – Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish.
- The ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value test measures your knowledge of and application of ITIL 4 to various types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers, and partners.
Knowlathon recognizes the appropriate path to a meaningful learning experience. We have some of the greatest ITIL trainers on staff and has helped thousands of professionals achieve their ITIL certification goals while advancing their careers. Our course materials are updated regularly to reflect the most recent changes, and we ensure that our students receive complete exam preparation help. Join us if you want to advance your career.