Sunday, December 10, 2023
HomeTagsCapitalisation of bad bank

Tag: capitalisation of bad bank

Bad bank guarantee: Finmin to seek Cabinet nod for Rs 31,000 cr-plan

ARCL is expected to acquire stressed assets at net book value by offering 15% of it upfront (in cash), and the rest (85%)...


- Never miss a story with notifications

- Gain full access to our premium content

- Browse free from up to 5 devices at once

Must read